Sunday 3 April 2011

Shoot Diary - Day Three

On the third day of shooting we decided to film the narrative scenes. the shoot was split into two parts.

Part one of the shot was filmed inside of the academy grounds. It included an extreme long shot of an outdoor staircase, which panned across following me walking, close ups of my face, mid shots of me walking. There was a then a few shots of Hamza walking towards me which included a mid shot, and a long shot. And a close up our hands whilst the drug transaction takes place.

The second part of the shoot was situated around the back entrance of the academy. The first shot was a extreme long shot from the inside of a vehicle, following me to the camera, then there is a side mid/long shot of me going towards the camera, then there is a over the shoulder shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment